Friday 26 March 2010

Let Downs and Growing Up.

Whenever I want to be the centre of your attention
I never am

but when I want to be left alone to my own devices
you don't seem to get the hint.


you let me down
i needed you more than ever and you simply didn't show any caring for me whatsoever

it was like i wasn't even needed in your life

like i meant nothing


i've never felt so worthless before.



the previous night i felt rejected
unwanted.
like i simply didn't exsist.



i don't think i've hurt this much in a while.




-


sometimes in life you have to make sacrifices
i've been thinking about what you told me earlier.
i know the perfect girl for that job.
she's my best friend, and she's full of so many ideas, beautiful and brilliant.

i'd sacrifice my future for hers, she's a better person than i ever will be.



but don't get me wrong; i'm going to make it in this world.
i'm gonna make a name for myself.
things are starting to fall into place, i'm discovering more about myself every single day.
i'm on the road to finding myself, and that road is leading me straight to happiness.
i've got several options, i'm stood at a crossroads and i'm gonna take my time to decide which way i go.

world, i think i'm growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment