Tuesday 2 March 2010

I DONT KNOW

what to do with myself.
oh fuck what the hell shall i do with my life?
i love my photography
but i need photoshop and more space on my laptop
i really want a macbook but we have no bloody money to buy one and i dont wanna spend my entiiiire savings from when i was like 7 on one laptop that because of my past experiences with electronics, im only gonna break.
i've decided that when i'm 16
im gonna take holiday jobs
like maybe at urban outfitters, or topshop or some high street shop
so at least i'll get a discount right?

it'll help me get some more money too. but for the meantime i just have to sit here feeling useless and wanting to decide what the hell i'm going to do for the next three years i've got left of school.

this summer
im gonna go to the beach as much as possible i want beach shoots.
i want to model but i'm too fxcking small to do it properly in the fashion business.

i need to get photoshop
and i need to get a remote control for my camera and find out how to fix my self timer and make it work better.
i can feel the depression i had about this time last year coming back, grreeat.

i want to start making my own clothes and stuff.
soon as easter comes around i'm buying a shitload of material etc and i'm gonna sort myself out. i need to decide what to do with my art coursework and get back on track.


bllehhh , simple life's too much sometimes. never mind other complications.

No comments:

Post a Comment