Saturday 13 March 2010

I'm Taking It One Day At A Time.

Things change, people change, places change and so do faces.

I don't want to be caught out, I want to make sure that I'm almost always prepared for anything. I'm taking each day step by step because nothing can determine what is going to happen.
Things are starting to fall into place. I have a new digital camera, and my photoshop arrived. I just need my remote for my self timer and I've got my electronics sorted for now, until of course in june when my contract will be up and I'll need a new phone.

So things are starting to look up, I'm just worried about how long it'll be for. Cause whenever I'm perfectly happy it seems to end pretty rapidly.

But so far so good, and I'm gonna try to keep it this way. The only thing that's wrong is I want to see A. But because of her approaching exams it looks like I'm going to have to wait until summer, but hopefully we'll have a brilliant time together then :)

Positive thinker? Yeah that's me, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment