Monday 8 March 2010

And Isn't It Ironic?

Don't you think? It's like raaaain on your wedding day, it's a free riiiiide when you've already paid!

Ahem,
Back to my point. Or actually... just plain to my point.

Isn't it annoying how whenever you're over someone, through with them being in your life that they are determined to pop up everywhere, appear wherever you go and won't just seem to.. fuck off?

I walked with him, and I was tempted to grab hold of his hand, swing it back and forth so that you wouldn't miss it. Then I realised, the bag I was holding over my shoulder. That very same bag you gave me, that very same bag I'm going to use because it's no use putting it to waste, but I wonder if you noticed, probably not. I covered some of it up you know, because I can't bare to think about what the face of that monkey reminds me of.


Heart! We will forget him, you and I tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment