Tuesday 8 December 2009

tell me why?

seeing the way she looked at me today
made me realise something.
i'm such a hypocrite
surely i hurt her more than that other girl hurt me?

why can't i let go of grudges?
i usually do it so well, but this is one that is really clinging on.

it doesn't even matter any more
because it made sure that i made the best decision of my life...



i should thank her
even if she does regret it.



this is it.
the end for you and me.
no friends, nothing.
you hate me
why?
what did i fucking do this time?
you're so stroppy you know
are you sure you're not a girl?
i never got the chance to check, so i guess maybe there's a chance...

stupid dirty mind. sorry. old habits die hard.

anyway, back to my point.
i wish i could tell you everything you put me through
every night that i spent sat up in bed, wondering what the hell i should do
what i'd have to do to make you love me, properly.
you never loved me, not really.
i know you said you did, but you didn't, don't be stupid.
are you even capable of loving anyone but yourself? i'm not so sure y'know.
you're a child
selfish and wrapped up in a world that isn't even close to reality
you should really grow up
you should really realise what a dick you are
you hurt so many people, without realising.
me for one,


i'm "the only one" you "can trust". fuck that, you liar.
why on earth, do i get the blame for all your little fucked up mood swings
why do i get hurt when its you who's in the wrong.
all you do is lie to me
and it hurts me, so much.
i want you to care about me
like i care about you
i want you to stop messing about and being stupid
i want you to have a better life than you're heading towards right now
i probably sound like your mother, but then again, you don't look after yourself.
you're so stupid!
i hate you.

that's a lie.
i still want you around, i want my best friend back.
where's my spider monkey when i need him to make me smile?
anywhere but with me, being my friend.



tell me why.
what is it now?
i can't do with this much longer,
stop messing me around.




i've been giving out chances, and all you do is let me down.
you're probably thinking we'll be fine again, but not this time around
you don't have to call anymore, i won't pick up the phone
this is the last straw, don't wanna hurt anymore.
and you can tell me that you're sorry but i don't believe you baby
like i did before.
you're looking so innocent, i might believe you if i didn't know...
i could've loved you all my life if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold
and you've got your share of secrets, and i'm tired of being last to know.
and now you're asking me to listen; cuz it's worked each time before.




you used to shine so bright, but i watched all of it fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment