Monday 21 December 2009

first love

its true
that you were my first love
it might have been crazy, immature teenage love, but love nonetheless.

you were my adorable boy
the one that i'd pined over for a while
and done everything to capture

she'd helped me, we'd done the girly age-old thing of planning every single move
every single smile
every single word

every single, tiny, insignificant detail
that you probably didn't even pick up on.

three months seems to be a thing with me.
you, and then the other one - whom i'm still confused by.
but you were the first real one.
my god i was crazy for you
your cute little face
your boyish behaviour
you were still a child
i was too
we were fools
we were younger than young

confused by the emotion that is love
it was beginning to form within our minds
it was awkened slowly

now it flows freely through my every vein
through every single inch

every single tiny isnignificant detail
but do you know that?


do you still care like i seem to?
was i your first love?
even if it was crazy, immature teenage love, but love nonetheless.
crazy, immature teenage love, but love nonetheless.


it's occured to me
that every boy who captures my heart, seems to give it back but keep a tiny peice just to spite me
just to make sure that i always care, just a little.



i do wish we'd never parted
i do wish i was there with you, but this is the life fate has handed me and i'm incredibly happy with it.
please be happy too.
i want us to always stay in touch
i want to talk on the phone with ease like we used to
i think i could avoid the embarrassment of the time i met your mother, oh i can feel myself blushing at it even now.


lets be friends, lets fight the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment