Saturday 26 December 2009

lifelines.


best friend. always.
i love you, so much that it sometimes hurts.
you're the girl who understands absolutely everything.
that time that j pissed me off, and even though i said nothing, you knew, you just knew. i could tell right then that you really were my everything, you really were my best friend.
& i knew it'd be forever.
i'm glad i've got you


you, boy, are perfect.
spend forever with me please? it'd be lovely.
when we're apart i miss you like crazy, i long to be back in your arms.
with you, i feel safe and protected - like nothing in the world could ever hurt me, could ever get its hands on me. because you've got me.
i've loved you since day one.
and i always will.


the caption above is true.
you are absolutely brilliant and i love you to bits.
i can talk to you about everything, it's like having a big sister.
i honestly don't know what i'd do if i didn't have you, who would i talk to about my typical teenage worries? you girl, are like a saint.
i'm gonna tell people
"my auntie han's cooler than you!"





you three, are my everything.
and i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment