Sunday 9 May 2010

wantwantwant.

so. i just made a wordpress blog, and i think that it'll be for my photography whereas this one is for ranting and other such things.
click here to go to my new wordpress blog
however, i'm stuck on one little thing. should my photography be titled "rvmc photography" oooor "thelightsareon photography" (the lights are on could be seperated? idk).

anyways.
this blog is dedicated purely to my little clothes wishlist right now.
i wish i was rich enough to buy all the clothes i wanted when i wanted.


I had a bit of an urban outfitters purge, and these are all the things i found that i love.














now, here's what i want to wear to frankie, emily & my party (note, we're thinking the theme is gonna be greeks & romans).


urban outfitters (headband & bracelet).


but when it comes to my dress. i've got 3 in mind, all from lipsy so, comments would be appreciated.


 designed & modelled by pixie lott.


so that's it for now. this took forever to do haha!

1 comment: