Monday 15 February 2010

paris night and new york mornings

the days go by without me even noticing. things are so crazy, it's like hazy days.
i don't know if i will ever settle down properly.
i want to be always travelling, never sure of where i'll end up.
with you by my side, i'm unstoppable.
there are three people i can't live without.

and those three are all so different. i guess they're just the things that i'm not.

a) always thinking things over and worrying over details.
b) humble and hesitant
c) completely and always fearless



me? well i have no idea who i am really. i say i'm something and go back on it a day later.
i can never make up my mind, i'm always changing paths. i have no idea where my life is going to lead me, but i hope its somewhere nice. all i want is to be happy, and to be loved by the ones i love. i want to be beautiful in every way possible, but the trouble that needs to be gone through to be like that is almost enough to make anyone insane. i want simplicity.

life cannot be lived without regrets, and believe me i have plenty for only fifteen years. but i guess they lead me to where i am right now, and though its not perfect, it's the best that's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment