Tuesday 2 February 2010

hungover,

every song is out of tune, just like you.
now the party's over, and everybody's gone.
i'm left here on my own and i wonder what went wrong?


it's so hard to see you walking past me every day, just when i'm ready to ignore you for eternity. i want you as far away from me as possible, but i want you close too. why does everything you touch immediately fuck up? maybe you're cursed, it sure as hell seems that way.
you trust me, that much is obvious. but i don't trust you, not one bit. not many people do.
i used to trust you, i can tell you that for free.

but i hate that no matter how much i tell myself that i don't need you, and am convinced of it, you won't stop making appearances when i least expect it.


get. out. of. my. life!

i don't need you fucking everything up.
sure, you contacted for a good reason that i honoured, but you needn't take that as an oppurtunity to try and be my friend again. i'm done with you, all you do is mess people around and i was one of the only ones winning to help and you threw it back in my face, so fuck you - i won't be walked over like that and shame on you for thinking that i would.

No comments:

Post a Comment