Monday 11 January 2010

it ends tonight

yerno, i wish my life was perfect.
i wish you weren't such a fucking nuisance.
what the hell was i thinking
ever letting you into my life
now i can't get rid of you.
you hurt me
i should kick you.

but no
all i do is feel sorry for you
you're misunderstood
or are you?
are you just messing with everyone
making them think that you need help
that you're confused and feel somewhat upset


i don't know what to think anymore
but just when i think i'm ready to let you go
you appear and make me love you like the best friend of mine that you were all over again.

the walls start breathing, my minds unweaving, maybe its best you left me alone, a weight is lifted on this evening, i give the final blow. when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight, it ends tonight just a little insight won't make this right, it's too late to fight - it ends tonight.

i won't try to remove you from my life
its no use.

you'll just remain there, but i don't want to care anymore.

~

and then theres you. i hate the fact that you used to mean so much to me, but i seemed to mean nothing to you. well heres a little insight to how i feel about you now.

since you've gone i've lost that chip on my shoulder, and since you've gone i feel like i've gotten older & now you're gone its as if the whole wide world is my stage and now you're gone it's like i've been let out of my cage.

i don't have to listen to your stupid rules, your bossing around anymore. the day that i finally became my own person, i felt so  free and i certainly don't give a fuck what you think of me anymore, and i hope that you noticed that when it happened. i won't be a pushover, and i will never ever let you tell me what i can and can't do again, no i'm not that stupid anymore. you're just a harmless kitten, you're not scary at all.

everything was always about being cool, but now i've come to realise there's nothing cool about you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment