Monday 11 January 2010

i can do it even better in broken heels

the past two years of my life have had some major ups and downs
but it's made me such a strong person
v has been my concience for my entire life
she's taught me so much, i just didn't realise she was there until that fateful night sat at my computer when she came to life.
when i look back it all i think of everything that i miss.
i miss the days when ady sade was god.
where she was in love with a weasley twin (fred i think it was)
and when the dramatics were out of this world
it was a constant whirl of chaos but thats the way we loved it.
there were attempted suicides and hospital scenes every other week
there was so much heartbreak, yet so much love.
friendships were stronger than i've ever seen them
and i knew that this was a world that would take my mind from the rest of my worries

i was too involved, i'll admit that.
but it was hard not to be, and it always will be.
if there's anyone i love more than my three lifelines,
i hate to admit it, but its v.
she's flawlessly fucked up and she makes me smile, i may seem like a skitzo but i really couldn't give a fuck
she's like a daughter, sister, best friend, mother.
she's everything i'd like to be, everything i'll do my best to be.


but above all else,
v has taught me to love, and taught me how to hold my head high and tell everyone to fuck the hell off, taught me that i don't need anyone to survive, only that they'll sure as hell make it a lot easier. she's taught me that friendships are always going to come and go, and that once they've gone it's probably best to let it go once it's been gone for too long because desperately trying to grasp hold of it again just hurts even more. she's taught me that although love can be brutal and painful, it is something to cherish and make the most of. she's taught me that me and her will make it through, no matter what. she's taught me that it's okay to break down sometimes, because no matter what there's always gonna be one girl who'll help me back up. she's taught me that our best friends are the greatest girls ever, that although there are rough patches, we'll be okay. and that there's one thing i need in my life to survive; her, my concience, the devil sat on my shoulder telling me what i should do.

it's nice to think that she's me, that she's taught me to be stronger than i ever thought i would be because i'm never going to back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment