Tuesday 6 October 2009

three little birds,






Sometimes things get hard, things get outta control.
But we will overcome this.
And if we don’t? Actually that’s not even possible so let’s not think about it.

I love you more than anything in this whole wide world, I promise.
You are almost two years of my life that I look back upon and instantly smile about.

This is my message to you;
Don’t worry about a thing, cuz every little thing is gonna be alright.


In life we have some troubles, but when you worry you make it double.
We can’t be together every day, sometimes there’ll be days when we don’t have the time to speak properly, but I promise you’ll never stop being my best friend.
I can’t cope without you.
You’re my most favourite person, ever.

We are the best friend version of soulmates, the world doesn’t know what’s hit it when we make our little impacts.
Booyah.


Wherever you are, whatever you do, every breath that I take I'll be thinking of me & you. Wherever you go, you know you're not alone.
love from your best friend,
Rx

1 comment: