Thursday 8 October 2009

i want to save you,

wherever she goes she wants to know she's beautiful.


Spin around me like a dream
We played out on this movie screen
And I said,
Did you know I miss you?
I love you three more than life itself.
A, AH & H.
my complete & utter
lifelines
without you three i am nothing.
alice, my all time bestie, i can talk to you about anything and shh but i love you best :)
auntie han, the one who's everything i want to be, the girl who keeps me sane even though you're insane.
harry, oh do i even need to say it? might as well... I LOVE YOU.
we're burning baby, it's so electric. crash, bang - ooh.
god i love cheryl cole.
i'd turn lesbian for her, i really would.
these days, i find myself diving infront of you simply for your attention and i've no idea why. you're not something that's worth my precious time really, but i think it's because of that that i still want to be your favourite even though i doubt i really still am, we don't talk enough for that.
you'll always be my spidermonkey though, promise.
Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment